Monday, April 23, 2012

Hell Week cont.

I have been such a naughty girl. You see what I posted about last Fri and how my eating last week got out of control, well to add insult to injury I'll be at meetings all this week, 1/2 of next week and then a 4 day vacation.

I am soooo screwed.


Not being able to control the food available for three weeks is going to drive me crazy. and the fact that I didn't eat large portions of anything last week and still went soooo far off point is really mind boggling. I can't believe how "bad" for me point wise eating out can be. Especially Italian food. I tried to avoid pastas, and eat 1/4 sized portions of everything. I still had dessert, but even w/o them I was still off point for the week.

Today is the last day of my week so, provided I can get on my regularly scheduled workout I will have used all the activity points (45) I earned for the week and (46) of my 49 weekly bonus points, and that's only an approximation since most of what I consumed last week couldn't be accurately tracked. And yes, I said consumed, because it sure doesn't seem like eating. If given a choice I would not have eaten all of what I ate last week, at least not all in the same week. I might have broken them down into having said meals over the course of three weeks. Or seriously upped my activity schedule for the week to counterbalance.


Well tomorrow is a new day and a new tracking week, all I can do is plan to do better. Wish me luck on my weigh-in tomorrow. I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment